- Homecoming tickets are on sale this week during both lunches. It is $20 a person and includes a t-shirt to wear on Friday.Come early to get the size T-shirt you want.
- Any junior interested in applying for the Academy of Finance, needs to fill out the application on the Stratford Website.
- Hey Spartans guess what’s coming???? LIGHTS, CAMERA, HOCO!!Saturday, September 14 from 8-11. we will have our first dance of the year for Homecoming.
Get ready for lights, camera, HOCO!
Don’t forget if your date is not a student at Stratford you will need to get a date form from any grade level office or counselor’s corner and return by Wednesday, Sept. 12th
- “Hey Spartans! The Band Boosters will be selling ready made mini mums for $20 and friendship mums for $40 in the cafeteria during lunch Thursday and Friday. If you didn’t get a chance to order one last week, here is your chance to buy one!”
- If you have requested a new student ID, please come to the book room to pick it up. Also, if you do not have an ID, please note it takes 24 hours to get printed. Thursday is the last day for new or replacement IDs before homecoming.
- All students who either go to Guthrie or have Off Campus study hall for any period need to see Mrs. Johnson during lunch in the cafeteria. All of the students who have either Guthrie or Off Campus will be issued a pass that student must have on them when leaving or returning from Guthrie or Off Campus Study Hall. It would be wise to also take a picture of the pass to have available as well. These passes are color coded and can only be used for the period the student is in Guthrie or Off Campus Study Hall. By Friday – please see Mrs. Johnson to pick up your pass in the cafeteria. Thank you.
- Please come to the book room if you have lost items – so far this year house keys, water bottles, two pairs of grey tennis shoes, a cell phone and a fitbit are waiting for their owners to claim them.
- Students, Faculty and Staff – please remember to move your cars from the South Parking lot each day before 3:30. Move it or lose it!